Welcome to my Lists Blog

I tend to make a lot of lists but most of them are not very organized. I've decided to try to organize some of them here so that I can share the information that I've collected. I started with my list of tutorials for dollhouse miniatures. I put them in alphabetical order, I labeled them so that I maybe able to find them easily. I hope that you will find it easy to navigate.

Thank you very much to every one who has shared a tutorial or printie for me to organize and re-share.

Please let me know by leaving a comment if you find a link that is wrong or not working.

Please remember that most tutorial and printies are for personal use only and please be kind and give credit when you can.



Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Few New Links


   



I've added a few new links  that you may find useful for your Christmas Projects

      Tutorials - Christmas  -  Now more than 25 links
      Printies - Christmas   -   Now over 40 links
      Tutorials - Flowers and Plants  -  More than 70 links
                        Including  Poinsettia, Christmas cactus and
                                         palm trees (for nativity scenes)
      Tutorials - Food    -    Now over 50 links
                       Some things that you may like apples, oranges,
                           grapes, cakes, cupcakes, cookies and pies.



Thanks for stopping by,   Mary

                     Stay as long as you like and come back often.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great blog, thank you for putting all of the information together!
    Cheers, Neen (universe-in-miniature.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias por compartir!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete