Welcome to my Lists Blog

I tend to make a lot of lists but most of them are not very organized. I've decided to try to organize some of them here so that I can share the information that I've collected. I started with my list of tutorials for dollhouse miniatures. I put them in alphabetical order, I labeled them so that I maybe able to find them easily. I hope that you will find it easy to navigate.

Thank you very much to every one who has shared a tutorial or printie for me to organize and re-share.

Please let me know by leaving a comment if you find a link that is wrong or not working.

Please remember that most tutorial and printies are for personal use only and please be kind and give credit when you can.



Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Tutorials - S - Part 5


*New

Stained glass                                                              Victoria miniland  and   about.com
      -  Iris pattern                                                           dh minis club

Stairs                                                                         Small Wood Village    
                                                                                         and     Mini Motion
      RL Guide, building stage sets                             Ben Teague

              
Stand/display for hanging clothes                             Make it small blog 

Star garland, 3D w/ printies                                     True 2 Scale
*Starlight and peppermint candy                              (See Food)

Step stool                                                                 Casey's mini blog       and    Pilli 
*Sticker/file box                                                       Misshelly's DIY Projects  
Stone from newspaper                                              Mini Mod Pod blog 

Stone floor,                                                               DIY minis blog
         from plaster                                                      New England minis blog 

         *w/ moss                                                         Joanne's Minis blog

Stone garden steps                                                     Victoria miniland 
*Stone slab steps                                                       Mini Mansion DIY

Stone wall,                                                                Casey's minis blog
         egg carton                                                                      Victoria miniland


No comments:

Post a Comment