Welcome to my Lists Blog

I tend to make a lot of lists but most of them are not very organized. I've decided to try to organize some of them here so that I can share the information that I've collected. I started with my list of tutorials for dollhouse miniatures. I put them in alphabetical order, I labeled them so that I maybe able to find them easily. I hope that you will find it easy to navigate.

Thank you very much to every one who has shared a tutorial or printie for me to organize and re-share.

Please let me know by leaving a comment if you find a link that is wrong or not working.

Please remember that most tutorial and printies are for personal use only and please be kind and give credit when you can.



Monday, August 13, 2012

Printies H - I - J


*New  -  Updated 1/12/15

Hat box                                                                        (See Bags and Boxes)
Halloween items                                                          (See Holidays)
Hamster/gerbil food                                                     Jennifer's

*Hockey jersey                                                            about.com
Holly wreath box                                                         (See Christmas)
Hope chest, decorated                                                 Dollhouse Minis
House treat box                                                           (See Bags and Boxes)

Ice cream boxes                                                          ( See  Printies - Food )
Images of cute kids (? Coloring book pages)             Graphics Fairy blog
Index card box w/ cards                                              Print Mini       
Ink cartridge box                                                         Print Mini   

   
*Japanese lanterns                                                       Print Mini                                            
Jig saw puzzle                                                             My Dollhouse Page ,    Print Mini   

                                                                                        and  Print Mini
Jigsaw puzzle, blank                                                   Mitchy Moo Minis blog 


*Jugs                        Look at Pitchers   -   Printies - P


  

No comments:

Post a Comment