Welcome to my Lists Blog

I tend to make a lot of lists but most of them are not very organized. I've decided to try to organize some of them here so that I can share the information that I've collected. I started with my list of tutorials for dollhouse miniatures. I put them in alphabetical order, I labeled them so that I maybe able to find them easily. I hope that you will find it easy to navigate.

Thank you very much to every one who has shared a tutorial or printie for me to organize and re-share.

Please let me know by leaving a comment if you find a link that is wrong or not working.

Please remember that most tutorial and printies are for personal use only and please be kind and give credit when you can.



Friday, June 28, 2013

Tutorials - T - Part 4


*New

Trees, Christmas                                                        (See Christmas)Trees                                                                          (See Flowers and Plants)

*Tree, origami                                                            (See Christmas)
*Tree stump house                                                      Micro Mini Weekend    *Trellis                                                                       The Windows of Minimanie blog

Trick or treat bags w/ printies                                    DIY minis blog
Trunk                                                                          cdhm.org  

*Trunk, traveling                                                        The Mini Corner of Mary blog 

T-Shirt                                                                        Maria Malmstrom
Tubes of paint w/ printies for labels, box and art       True 2 Scale blog 
*Tubes of paint                                                            La Stanza di Giuggiola blog 


Tuffet                                                                          Casey's minis blog   and   Tuffet 2  
Tufted mattress                                                            Casey's minis blog 
Tufting 101                                                                  Casey's minis blog 

Tulips                                                                         (See Flowers and Plants)
*Turkey                                                                       (See Food)
Turnip                                                                         (See Food)

TV tray                                                                        DIY minis blog  

*TV tray, mosaic                                                         My Lilliputain World 

1 comment:

  1. Muchas gracias por esos magníficos tutoriales que nos proporcionas. Saludos.

    ReplyDelete