Welcome to my Lists Blog

I tend to make a lot of lists but most of them are not very organized. I've decided to try to organize some of them here so that I can share the information that I've collected. I started with my list of tutorials for dollhouse miniatures. I put them in alphabetical order, I labeled them so that I maybe able to find them easily. I hope that you will find it easy to navigate.

Thank you very much to every one who has shared a tutorial or printie for me to organize and re-share.

Please let me know by leaving a comment if you find a link that is wrong or not working.

Please remember that most tutorial and printies are for personal use only and please be kind and give credit when you can.



Sunday, June 9, 2013

Tutorial - P - Part 1


*New

Packaged Halloween costumes w/ printies                DIY minis blog
Padded hanger                                                            mini patterns    


Paint                                                              (also look at tubes of paint)
*Paint brushes, artist’s                                                Joanne's Minis Blog 
Paint tray and roller                                                    Casey's minis blog 
 
Painting furniture,  see pg 80                                      AIM issue 43  
*Pans                                                                          My Beacon Hill blog 
*Pancakes                                                                   (See Food) 

Pansy                                                                           (See Flowers and Plants) 
*Paper clips, ideas for use in mini making                  Mini Design blog 
*Paper chains                                                              (See Christmas)

*Paper cutter                                                                Mishelly's DIY Projects 
Paper doilies                                                                Snowfern Clover 
Paper hat w/ newspaper printies                                  Hitty print mini

 *Paper plates and napkins w/printies                           DIY Minis blog  

 Paper products w/ printies                                           Mishelly's DIY Projects

Parasols,

     open                                                                         Mini Patterns 
     open and closed                                                        G Miniatures                                             
   * working                                                                    Small Wood Village  
                                                                                (Also look at umbrella)

Parisian Souvenirs                                                       about.com 

Party hat                                                                       DIY Minis blog  

2 comments:

  1. Muchas gracias, los tutoriales que muestras siempre son muy buenos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Hola Eloisa,

      De nada, me alegro de que te gustan.

      You're welcome, I'm glad that you like them.

      Delete