Welcome to my Lists Blog

I tend to make a lot of lists but most of them are not very organized. I've decided to try to organize some of them here so that I can share the information that I've collected. I started with my list of tutorials for dollhouse miniatures. I put them in alphabetical order, I labeled them so that I maybe able to find them easily. I hope that you will find it easy to navigate.

Thank you very much to every one who has shared a tutorial or printie for me to organize and re-share.

Please let me know by leaving a comment if you find a link that is wrong or not working.

Please remember that most tutorial and printies are for personal use only and please be kind and give credit when you can.



Thursday, April 4, 2013

Tutorials - E


*New

*Easel                                                                 Joanne's Minis blog
Easter basket - filled,
     Easter egg tree  and Easter tree                      DIY minis blog 
*Easter egg dying prep                                        Desert Minis 

Easter surprise egg                                              Maria Malmstrom
Éclair                                                                   (See Food) 

*Eggs, fried                                                          (See Food)
*Eggs, raw w/ shell                                              (See Food)
*Eggs Benedict                                                     (See Food)

  *Egg carton                                                          Mini Design blog 
Egg tray                                                                Maria Malmstrom
*Elf dolls                                                             Le petit monde de la Fee Erie 

*Embossed metal planter
          w/Christmas cactus                                    Mini Corner of Mary 
*Embroidery kit                                                   Mini Design blog 
*Enameled container                                            Liberty Bibity blog 
Enameled ewer (large pitcher)                            1 inch minis blog

End table                                                              (See Furniture)
End table triangular                                              (See Furniture)

*English muffin                                                     (See Food) 

Eyes for dolls                                                       Polymer clay express
  *Eye glasses and case                                          Mini Design blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment