Welcome to my Lists Blog

I tend to make a lot of lists but most of them are not very organized. I've decided to try to organize some of them here so that I can share the information that I've collected. I started with my list of tutorials for dollhouse miniatures. I put them in alphabetical order, I labeled them so that I maybe able to find them easily. I hope that you will find it easy to navigate.

Thank you very much to every one who has shared a tutorial or printie for me to organize and re-share.

Please let me know by leaving a comment if you find a link that is wrong or not working.

Please remember that most tutorial and printies are for personal use only and please be kind and give credit when you can.



Sunday, March 17, 2013

Good Bye Jim's Mini Print


Jim's Mini Print has changed to  Small Stuff's Mini Print  , all of the printies and the  Hobby Calculator  are still available.

You may have noticed, if you tried to use one of the many links to Jim's in my printies lists, that you get an error notice.    For now please use   this link to the 1/12 scale list   or the link above.

I'm working at re-entering all new links to my lists but it will take a while, please be patient.


I'd like to say Thank you to Jim Collins for putting together all these  wonderful printies and sharing them with all us for so many years and for caring enough to pass it on so that they can continue to be shared.  


Thanks for stopping by, Mary                     Stay as long as you like and come back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment