Welcome to my Lists Blog

I tend to make a lot of lists but most of them are not very organized. I've decided to try to organize some of them here so that I can share the information that I've collected. I started with my list of tutorials for dollhouse miniatures. I put them in alphabetical order, I labeled them so that I maybe able to find them easily. I hope that you will find it easy to navigate.

Thank you very much to every one who has shared a tutorial or printie for me to organize and re-share.

Please let me know by leaving a comment if you find a link that is wrong or not working.

Please remember that most tutorial and printies are for personal use only and please be kind and give credit when you can.



Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine’s Day Projects - Part 1


What do you imagine when you think of Valentine’s Day?


Maybe a mailbox


overflowing with cards










Here are links to tutorials and printies that I used in this project

Mailbox                                                                      DIY Minis blog
Mailbox, rural                                                             Print Mini
Mailbox                                                                      Boop Doll 3

Valentines                                                                    DIY Minis blog
Cards                                                                           Jean Day Minis
Cards                                                                           Jean Day Minis blog

Cards, vintage                                                              Tree Feathers 
Cards, 1920's                                                               Jean Day Minis blog 
Cards                                                                            Hitty - Julie Old Crow 

Card envelope                                                              Print Mini  

Card envelope                                                              Mrs. Greene 


If you would like to see more pictures of this project go to   M's Minis and More blog 

I know it's late  but I figured better late than never.   I hope you like it.

I had planned to do a series of Valentine's Day projects but real life got in the way.


Thanks for stopping by, Mary



Stay as long as you like and come back often.


                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment