Welcome to my Lists Blog

I tend to make a lot of lists but most of them are not very organized. I've decided to try to organize some of them here so that I can share the information that I've collected. I started with my list of tutorials for dollhouse miniatures. I put them in alphabetical order, I labeled them so that I maybe able to find them easily. I hope that you will find it easy to navigate.

Thank you very much to every one who has shared a tutorial or printie for me to organize and re-share.

Please let me know by leaving a comment if you find a link that is wrong or not working.

Please remember that most tutorial and printies are for personal use only and please be kind and give credit when you can.



Monday, August 13, 2012

Printies - W


*New  -  Updated   3/2/15

Wagon, little red                                                        DH Minis
Wall paper                                                                 (See Paper)

*Wall plaques, signs                                                  cdhm.org     Page 2    Page 3 

Washer or dryer                                                         Print Mini         
                                             
Waxed paper box                                                       DH Minis

*Wedding cards, vintage                                           Print Mini
Wedding gift bags and boxes                                    (See Bags and Boxes)
Wedding planning, photos and album                       Boop doll 3


Welcome mat                                                             Print Mini 

*Wicker waste basket                                                Picasa
Windows                                                                    Sudene     Page 2


Wine labels                                                                (See Food)


*Winter/snowflake banners, 1/1                                Over the Big Moon
*Winter/snowflake prints, 1/1                                   Over the Big Moon 

Wood flooring                                                           Print Mini
Woven basket                                                           Tree Feathers 

Wreath           (See Christmas)


No comments:

Post a Comment