Welcome to my Lists Blog

I tend to make a lot of lists but most of them are not very organized. I've decided to try to organize some of them here so that I can share the information that I've collected. I started with my list of tutorials for dollhouse miniatures. I put them in alphabetical order, I labeled them so that I maybe able to find them easily. I hope that you will find it easy to navigate.

Thank you very much to every one who has shared a tutorial or printie for me to organize and re-share.

Please let me know by leaving a comment if you find a link that is wrong or not working.

Please remember that most tutorial and printies are for personal use only and please be kind and give credit when you can.



Monday, August 13, 2012

Printies - L

*New  -  Updated 1/12/15

Labels                                                                           (See  * Labels )
Lace                                                                             Print Mini
Lady's silhouette, 1-1                                                  The Graphics Fairy 

Lamp shades,   from   Print Mini                                 Pattern 1     Pattern 2     Pattern 3
                                                                                     Gold      Japanese     Stained Glass  


Lamp shades                                                                Mini Monde
Lanterns - fairies, mushrooms and birds                     Hitty
Laundry products boxes                                              Jennifer's 


Law enforcement badges                                            Print Mini
Legal documents                                                         Print Mini
Letters - French from1845                                          Jean Day Minis Blog 


*Library steps                                                             Picasa
Light switch plate                                                        Print Mini
Lined note pad                                                             My DH Page
Log cabin                                                                     (See * Buildings  )


 

No comments:

Post a Comment